Application Support Officer
For our main site in Ghent, we are looking for an Application Support Officer. In this position, you offer application support to colleagues who have questions about the use of our Transport Management System.
- You are responsible for the operational management of the application TAS; our Transport Management System.
- You act as point of contact and are responsible for the daily support regarding the functional and technical use of the TAS application.
- You communicate with the users about functionality and performance.
- You identify problems and help optimise the use of the application.
- You have contact with the supplier and work closely with colleagues in the IT team.
- You report to the IT manager.
- You preferably have experience in a similar position.
- You have a bachelor's degree, preferably in the field of IT.
- Experience within the transport and logistics sector is a plus.
- You are solution-oriented, service-oriented and have a strong operational focus.
- You are able to switch quickly and are flexible.
- You have strong communication skills and can communicate in Dutch, English and French on a daily basis.
- You are analytical and can set priorities.
- Knowledge of SQL is an asset.
- Contract: you get a contract of undetermined period.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: we offer a job where you can work independently.
- Training: you receive the necessary training and support.
- Development opportunities: you get the chance to play at the highest level and to take full advantage of the opportunities that arise.
- Attractive salary with benefits.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for the attention of TML Recruitment.