Driver B (distribution)
For our site in Genk, which specialises in transport for the fashion sector, we are looking for a driver B. In this position, you will drive around in a delivery van and deliver clothing to various clothing shops.
Your job description:
- You make deliveries from our site in Genk to our customers (clothing shops). You will be taught how to make several journeys.
- You receive the work orders and load the goods before departure.
- You check the load for safety, completeness and damage.
- On arrival at the customer, you unload the goods according to the agreed guidelines and take away the return goods (loading/unloading by means of transpallet/hand cart).
- You keep in close contact with the planning so that the trips can be made as efficiently as possible.
- At the end of your trips, you transfer the correct documents and data.
- You are in possession of a driving licence B You have experience as a driver B / distribution driver with van.
- You can communicate in Dutch and/or French & understand the imposed work instructions.
- Physical work is not a problem (manual loading/unloading).
- You can work with a GPS and scanning system (PDA).
- You can work with an (electric) transpallet.
- You can work independently in a customer-friendly way.
- You are flexible towards starting hours (leaving early).
- You are prepared to occasionally work on Saturdays.
- Working days are +- 12h/day. You have your own transport to get to our site.
- You have your own transport to get to our site.
- We start with a trial contract of 1 working day. After a positive evaluation, the contract will be changed to a permanent one.
- You will receive the necessary support (you will be taught how to carry out various jobs).
- You will be working in an international company.
- You will experience sufficient variation.
Interested? Please send an e-mail with your resume to email@example.com attn. Jessica De Block.