For our main site in Ghent, we are looking for a Facility Manager.
Your job description:
- You are responsible for the coordination and planning of the preventive and curative maintenance and landscaping of our buildings, grounds and green areas
- You are responsible for the management of electricity and sanitary facilities
- You ensure that the available equipment is in good condition and available for use
- You are responsible for monitoring periodic inspections of fire extinguishers, electrical installations, gates, first aid kit, etc.
- You are responsible for managing a team of maintenance staff, you make their work schedule and adjust where necessary
- You follow the agreements of the maintenance contracts meticulously
- You ask for offers, coordinate with the management and coordinate the activities to be performed
- You will ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with current legislation and will remain alert to any changes in the law
- You have at least a few years of experience within facility
- You want to work on a national level and are willing to travel
- You have a good knowledge of the relevant legislation regarding inspections and safety regulations, among other things
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You are communicative and a real people manager
- You are structured, results-oriented and can set priorities
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and you can express yourself in English and French
- Contract: You will get a contract of indefinite duration.
- International environment: You will work in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: We offer a job in which you work on the basis of great independence.
- Training: You will receive the necessary training and support.
- Development opportunities: You get the chance to play at top level and take full advantage of the opportunities that arise.
- Extralegal benefits: Your salary will be supplemented with a number of extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for the attention of TML Recruitment.