Ghent & Westerlo
For our different locations we are looking for forklift drivers who want to work in a shift system.
Your job description
- You receive the goods and unload them from containers, trailers and trucks using a forklift truck.
- You place the goods in the predestined location in the warehouse using a forklift truck, taking into account the system.
- You perform a first visual check on the handled goods and their packaging and do simple repairs on damaged packaging.
- You check the received goods on quantity and damage.
- You move goods in the warehouse using a forklift truck.
- You put together orders, pack them and attach the correct shipping labels.
- You carry out an initial visual check on the goods handled and their packaging and, if necessary, make simple repairs to damaged packaging.
- You load the goods in containers, trailers, lorries, etc. On the basis of a loading schedule.
- You have a valid forklift certificate.
- You understand instructions, whether or not via a loading diagram;
- You understand the loading diagram of the lift truck;
- You are able to work with an (electric) transpallet and a strapmachine;
- You want to work in 2 shifts
- Desired experience +/- 1 year.
- Experience with forklift truck with long forks is a plus.
- Contract: You will get a contract of indefinite duration.
- International environment: You will work in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Training: You will receive the necessary training and support.
- Shift premium: If shift work applies, a fixed shift premium is paid.
- Attractive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of TML Recruitment.