Ghent, Iseghem and Westerlo
Tailormade Logistics (TML) is an international organisation, specialised in logistics and transport. We characterise ourselves by offering a tailor-made service. In addition to our headquarters, located in the Ghent Seaport and Westerlo, we have a network of branches both at home and abroad.
To support our growth, we are looking for an HR Recruiter to expand our HR department. In this position, you will join a very dynamic team that acts as the first point of contact for our employees and is responsible for personnel administration, payroll, recruitment, training and evaluation policy.
As an HR Recruiter, you support the HR team in its recruitment and selection process. In addition to the recruitment and selection process, you are also willing to assist with general personnel administration and/or HR-related projects.
Some of your tasks
- You manage the recruitment and selection process from A to Z and support the team in filling the vacancies.
- You draw up attractive vacancy texts and publish them via various channels (including the company's own website, VDAB, Le Forem, job boards at schools, LinkedIn).
- You come into contact with various worker and employee profiles.
- You take an active role in the onboarding process (contract signing, welcoming and integration of new employees).
- You participate in various recruitment activities (job fairs, speed dates at schools, etc.).
- You help carry out various administrative tasks (contract preparation, personnel file management, sick leave, industrial accidents).
- You actively contribute to the continuous improvement of our HR processes.
- You are a back-up for your colleagues (e.g. for the registration of absences and leave).
- You consult with and report to the HR manager
- You preferably have 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in business psychology or social work option).
- You are administratively strong and always work in a precise and structured manner.
- You are a good communicator and you are able to establish contacts easily.
- You combine a hands-on mentality with a service-oriented mindset.
- You like to work in a supportive manner.
- You are very discreet, dealing with confidential information is crucial.
- For this job, a good knowledge of the Dutch, French and English language is essential (interviewing in French or English does not scare you).
- You are team-oriented and collegial.
- Contract: You will get a contract of indefinite duration.
- International environment: You will work in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: We offer a job in which you work on the basis of great independence.
- Training: You will receive the necessary training and support.
- Development opportunities: You get the chance to play at top level and to make the most of the opportunities that arise.
- Attractive salary with extra-legal benefits.
- Variety: Varied and generalist package of tasks.
- Work-life balance: Attention is paid to the balance between work and relaxation through yoga classes, a gym, a ping-pong table, etc.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for the attention of TML Recruitment.