Invoicing Key Account
To support our growth, we are looking for an Invoicing Key Account employee for our headquarters in Ghent-Zeehaven.
Your job description:
- You are responsible for the entire invoicing process of one of our company's largest customers. This process forms an important link in the monthly closing cycle.
- You answer various incoming questions, related to invoicing, from customers and internal departments.
- You are in close contact with various stakeholders to ensure that the invoicing process runs smoothly and efficiently.
- You act as a back-up within the Invoicing department for the correct creation of new customers and confirmation of transport invoices.
- You have a bachelor's degree in an administrative or financial field, or equivalent experience without a bachelor's degree is also possible.
- You like to work with figures and you are extremely accurate.
- You express yourself fluently in French and English, both spoken and written.
- You have a good knowledge of the MS Office package, especially Excel.
- You are a team player and hands-on.
- Contract: You will get a contract of indefinite duration.
- Remuneration: You will receive a remuneration in line with the market.
- International environment: You will work in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: We offer a job in which you work on the basis of great independence.
- Training: You will receive the necessary training and support.
- Extralegal benefits: Your salary is supplemented with a number of extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com for the attention of TML Recruitment.