You initially assist the transport team in daily operations (portfolio management) and administrative assignments.
You will be in constant relation with different stakeholders both nationally and internationally
(subcontractors, drivers, clients, colleagues, company partners,…)
You will scout the market to find new partnership opportunities
Customer management frontend
Key result areas
- All round administrative tasks
- Checking data accuracy
- Follow up the complete process A-Z
- Provide proactive communication on service failures and field requests for status updates
- Allocate delivery, collection and route freight to ensure on-time deliveries and maintain costs as low as possible, handle overflow
- Communication with internal stakeholders concerning different transport solutions
QSHE & Compliance:
- Complies with the attitude of Lean and continuous improvements in the organization
- Responsible for ensuring that all executed activities and processes are in compliance with the company’s standards, policies and instructions.
- Teamwork: building cooperation among individuals and departments, sharing information and resources, and working to achieve group goals and outcomes.
- Problem solving /solution oriented thinking
- Proactive mindset
- Customer oriented
- Stress resistant
- Strong administrative skills
- Italian mother tongue and English fluent
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of business social network is a plus
- Affinity with the transport and logistic sector is a plus
You will become part of a motivating and challenging environment that is dynamic as well as international.
We offer a job where you work on the basis of great independence
You will receive the necessary training (thorough on-the-job training) & support.
It is our commitment to train you with the aim of reaching a senior level.
You will have the opportunity to participate at high level and make full use of the opportunities that arise.
You will receive an indefinite contract linked to an attractive salary
Interested? Send in your resume and cover letter to recruitment@tailormade-logistics and we will be in touch with you shortly.