Marketing & Communications Officer
Do you have a passion for social media and digital marketing? Organize events from A to Z? Do you want to indulge your creativity in setting up a marketing plan? Then look no further and join our team in Ghent as a Marketing and Communications Officer!
- You are responsible for the further development of our marketing and communication department for the entire TML group.
- You put your shoulders to the task of further expanding the visibility of our organization. You use your knowledge of the various social media channels, just like you keep our website up to date.
- You are responsible for frequent contacts with internal and external stakeholders, whereby you also regularly use your knowledge of the English and French language.
- You take on an advisory and executive role. You translate the tactical communication plan into consistent projects and actions, both at an umbrella and local level.
- You actively participate in the organization of various events, fairs and projects.
- You ensure that the messages are clear and understandable for all levels. You always keep our house style in mind.
- You regularly report on the marketing efforts and associated results.
- You actively follow the trends and developments of the market. Based on the market analysis proactively offers you new commercial opportunities.
- You strengthen our Employer Branding and strengthen the credibility of the organization.
- You obtained a bachelor's or master's degree in a marketing or communication-related field.
- Ideally, you have already had a first relevant work experience, affinity with the transport sector is an asset.
- You have affinity with various social media channels and employer branding.
- You express yourself fluently in French and English, both written and spoken. Any additional languages are of course more than welcome!
- You communicate fluently with various stakeholders at all levels.
- You have a good knowledge of the MS Office package.
- You are hands-on, proactive and result-oriented.
- Contract: You get a contract of indefinite duration.
- Remuneration: You will receive a competitive salary.
- International environment: You will find yourself in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: We offer a job where you work on the basis of a great deal of independence.
- Training: You will receive the necessary training and support.
- Development opportunities: You get the chance to play at a top level and to fully utilize the opportunities that arise.
- Extra-legal benefits: Your salary is supplemented with a number of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of TML Recruitment.