Tailormade Logistics (TML) is an international organisation, specialised in logistics and transport. We characterise ourselves by offering a tailor-made service. Besides our headquarters, located in the Ghent Seaport, we have a network of branches both at home and abroad.
For our site in Westerlo, we are looking for an order picker.
- Using a hand scanner, you collect parts for our customers, you also ensure that each part is labelled and placed in the correct kit cage.
- Quality is of the utmost importance to our customers. You therefore check each part for quantity and quality.
- Various additional small tasks, such as keeping the work area tidy, are part of your job description.
- Customer focus: you make sure that parts do not get dirty or damaged, you strive for top quality, just like we do.
- Flexibility: varying job content.
- Some experience with the hand scan is a plus but not a must
- You want to work in 2 shifts from 05h45 - 13h45 and 13h45 - 21h45
- Or you can work in the fixed night shift from 21h45 - 05h-45
- Contract: You start with a fixed-term contract of 3 months. After a positive evaluation this will become a permanent contract.
- Remuneration: You will receive a remuneration in line with the market.
- International environment: You will work in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: We offer a job in which you work on the basis of great independence.
- Training: You will receive the necessary training and support.
- Development opportunities: You get the chance to play at top level and make the most of the opportunities that arise.
- Extra-legal benefits: Your salary is supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for the attention of TML Recruitment.