Your job description:
- Performing repairs and maintenance work on pallets and other packaging.
- Unloading pallets and packaging from container, trailer, truck manually or with an (electric) transpallet.
- Identifying and checking received goods for quantity and damage.
- Detecting (visible) deviations on pallets and packaging materials.
- Repairing damaged pallets/packaging by means of new or recuperated pieces.
- Assembling new or recovered pieces.
- Fixing new or recovered pieces.
- Internal transport (manually or with an (electric) transpallet).
- You can drive an electric pallet truck
- You are prepared to perform physical labour
- You understand work instructions
- You are willing to work in the following work schedule: 7h to 15h
- You can make yourself understood in Dutch and/or English
- Contract: You will get a contract of indefinite duration.
- Remuneration: You will receive a remuneration in line with the market.
- International environment: You will work in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Training: You will receive the necessary training and support.
- Extralegal benefits: Your salary is supplemented with a number of extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Shift premium: If shift work applies, a fixed shift premium is paid.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com.