- You maintain a good overview of the warehouse activities and manage a team of warehouse employees.
- You ensure that the work is done in an efficient and structured way.
- You cooperate operationally (loading/unloading trucks, checking goods, compiling goods, preparing goods for transport, etc.).
- You work closely with your colleague team leader and together you are responsible for the smooth running of incoming and outgoing goods.
- A hands-on mentality is your second nature.
- You are not afraid of physical work and you are willing to roll up your sleeves.
- You are willing to work in shifts (6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm).
- You are prepared to work one weekend in two if necessary.
- You speak fluent Dutch and can work well in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- You are a team player with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Contract: you get a contract of undetermined period.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: we offer a job where you can work independently.
- Training: you receive the necessary training and support.
- Development opportunities: you get the chance to play at the highest level and to take full advantage of the opportunities that arise.
- Attractive salary with benefits.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for the attention of TML Recruitment.