At TML Izegem, we're looking for a junior transport planner.
In this position you will mainly provide administrative support to our transport planning towards the UK.
- You have frequent telephone contact with our customers in various languages. In addition, you are responsible for the administrative follow-up of customer files and you handle errors and complaints in an open and customer-friendly manner.
- You are proactive in improving efficiency where necessary. You make the planning and follow it up accurately during the day.
- You are responsible for the planning of +- 15 trucks that drive within the Belux.
- The planning is done optimally and efficiently. You keep contact with our drivers and follow up the deliveries.
- To get the hang of this, you will receive thorough on-the-job training.
The TML-DNA, you are…
- Passionate – you are passionate about your work and always give your all.
- Energetic – your energy takes your work to a whole other level.
- Integrity – you handle with respect.
- Hands-on – you take initiative and investigate things alone as well in a team.
Competencies in the job...
- Do you have a bachelor's degree (work and think level!)?
- Some experience in a similar position is a plus.
- Do you have strong administrative skills and an excellent knowledge of office programs?
- Are you stress resistant and do you enjoy working in a team?
- Are you dynamic and do you have good communication skills in Dutch and English?
- Don't hesitate any longer and apply for this challenging job!
- Job security - As part of the TML family, we want to strengthen our relationship with you in the long term. You will get an open ended contract.
- Training - We see potential and look for opportunities so you can develop 100%.
- Intercultural - Within TML, you will come into contact with colleagues from different countries and cultures.
- Salary package - Your competitive salary is richly supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: TML Recruitment.