To support our growth, we are looking for a warehouse employee for our branch in Ghent.
- Loading distribution vehicles.
- Checking goods for quantity and quality.
- Unloading trucks.
- Cleaning up retrours.
- Prepare goods/orders.
- Perform physical and manual work.
- Ensuring order and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- You are not afraid of physical work and you are willing to roll up your sleeves.
- You are able to carry out instructions correctly.
- You want to work in shifts (6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm).
- You are also willing work one weekend out of two if necessary.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch. Additional languages are a plus.
- You are a team player with a strong sense of responsibility.
- A hands-on mentality is your second nature.
- Contract: You start with a temporary contract of 3 months. If this is positively evaluated, this will become a contract of indefinite duration.
- Remuneration: You will receive a competitive salary.
- International environment: You will find yourself in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Training: You will receive the necessary training and support.
- Extra-legal benefits: Your salary is supplemented with a number of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers (8€/day worked) and hospitalization insurance after 6 months.
- Shift bonus: If shift work is applicable, a fixed shift or night allowance is paid.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of TML Recruitment.