MORE SPACE, LESS MOVEMENTS, LESS CO2
“50% of all road shipments are limited by volume, not by weight."
Solution? Double deck trailers are designed to manage 60% more loading capacity, in combination with 40% less CO2 emission. This trailer type offers space for 54 euro pallets instead of a conventional 33-pallet trailer. This results in kilometer and fuel-reductions. Per truck, we can save on a yearly base 48.000,00 km. Conclusion, up to 14.400,00 liter fuel per truck/per year less consumption.
- >40% Less CO2 emission
- 60% More loading capacity
- 39% Less transport movements
- Low cost per pallet
- Less cargo damage
- No loading and unloading handling required
- 2 fixed decks
- Internal height 2 x 180 cm
- Maximum loading capacity: 54 Euro pallets
- Hydraulic tail lift : handle cargo from the floor or from loading ramp
- Roll-off protection
- Hard-sided box (dry and clean)
- Safe and securE
- Long haul destinations
- Line haul services
- High cost lanes (tunnel / ferry / tol / maut)
- Direct deliveries to customers
"By estimation, about 5% of all full-load shipments in Europe are suitable for double-deck transport. This would mean fewer shipments, and less trucks on the road."
Interested? Please contact us for a demo: firstname.lastname@example.org