Transport planner (junior)
To support our growth, we are looking for a junior transport planner. In this position you help the Senior Planner with planning the journeys of our drivers.
You have frequent telephone contact with our customers in the different languages. You are also responsible for the administrative follow-up of customer files and you handle errors and complaints in an open and customer-friendly manner. You implement a proactive efficiency improvement where necessary. You prepare the drivers' schedule and follow it carefully during the day. You also provide technical support to the drivers. This way you ensure that the planning of the drivers is done optimally and efficiently. To get to grips with this, you will receive thorough on-the-job training.
- Experience in a similar position is a plus
- Smooth communication in Dutch and English
- Stress resistant, solution-oriented and extremely customer-oriented
- You are dynamic and sufficiently assertive, flexible, positive and collegial
- You have a strong administrative structure and excellent knowledge of office programs
- Knowledge of the different transport modes and transport regulations is a plus.
- Knowledge of the national and international road network
- Knowledge Transics is a plus.
- Contract: you get a contract of undetermined period.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: we offer a job where you can work independently.
- Training: you receive the necessary training and support.
- Development opportunities: you get the chance to play at the highest level and to take full advantage of the opportunities that arise.
- Attractive salary with benefits.
Interested? Send an e-mail with your resume and motivation to email@example.com addressed to Jessica De Block