Prevention Advisor level 1
To support our growth, we are looking for a Prevention Advisor Level 1. As a prevention advisor you visit our different sites/platforms and this the context of prevention, safety and well-being at work. At the same time you are responsible for developing an effective prevention and safety policy.
- You ensure application of the law on the welfare of employees.
- You follow the legal requirements and regulations regarding safety.
- You follow the global prevention plan and annual action plan.
- You investigate the work processes and working methods on our different platforms. You propose measures to redress the risks (elaborating prevention measures based on a risk analyses).
- You ensure training the employees with regard to safety and strive for prevention improvement actions.
- You ensure correct follow-up of procedures regarding external audits, work accidents, etc...and ensure the maintenance and improvement of our ISO-9001, management system and safety system (VCA).
- You are point of contact regarding safety and well-being in the company and you provide advice on all sites.
- You maintain good relations with internal and external contacts that are involved in prevention policy.
- You participate in the CPBW consultation committee.
- You have a bachelor's degree or are equivalent through experience.
- You hold a certificate Prevention advisor Level 1 or are willing to obtain this certificate.
- You preferably have experience in a similar position.
- You handle all information discretely and with integrity.
- You are able to set the right priorities and you are flexible.
- You are independent and have a hands-on mentality.
- You speak fluently Dutch, French and English
- You are willing to visit our different platforms in Flanders and Wallonia.
- You have strong communication and organizational skills.
- You have knowledge of ISO systems.
- Contract: you get a contract of indefinite duration.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: we offer a job where you can work independently.
- Training: you receive the necessary training and support.
- Development opportunities: you get the chance to play at the highest level and to take full advantage of the opportunities that arise.
- Attractive salary with benefits.
Interested? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Jessica De Block.