To support our HR team, we are looking for a motivated intern for our HR-team. We are the first point of contact for our employees and are fully responsible for our persons administration, payroll, recruitment, training and evaluation policies.
- You support the recruitment and selection process.
- You will come into contact with various employee profiles.
- You offer support for our administrative tasks.
- Depending on your interests you can work on various HR-projects
- You are a student in an Office management or Human Resources Management.
- You are proactive and are not afraid to take the initiative.
- You are strong in Dutch, English and French.
- You are dynamic and strong in communication.
- You have strong organizational skills and you work accurately.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Development opportunities: you get the chance to play at the highest level and to take full advantage of the opportunities that arise.
- Training: you receive the necessary training and support.
- Autonomy: we offer a job where you can work independently.
- Variation: you come into contact with various HR-processes, various job profiles, and you can work on various projects depending on your interest.
Interested? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Jessica De Block.