To support our growth, we are looking for an HR Recruiter to expand the HR department. In this position you will work in a very dynamic team, which acts as the first point of contact for our employees and is responsible for persons administration, payroll, recruitment, training and evaluation policy. In this position you support the HR-team in its recruitment and selection process. In addition to the recruitment and selection section, you help out with general persons administration and / or HR-related projects.
- You manage the recruitment and selection process from A to Z and you support the team in filling the vacancies.
- You prepare vacancy texts and publish through various channels (including your own website, VDAB, Le Forem, job boards at schools, LinkedIn).
- You come into contact with various worker and employee profiles.
- You take an active role in the onboarding process (contract signing, welcoming and integrating new employees).
- You participate in various recruitment activities (job fairs, speed dates, etc.).
- You help with the execution of various administrative tasks (contract preparation, management of personnel file, sickness absence, accidents at work).
- You actively contribute to the continuous improvement of our HR-processes.
- You are back-up for your colleagues (for example when registering absences and leave).
- You consult with and report to the HR manager.
- You preferably have 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in your pocket.
- You are administratively strong and always work accurately and in a structured manner.
- You make contacts smoothly and are communicative.
- You combine a hands-on mentality with a service-oriented mindset.
- You like to support.
- You are very discreet, handling confidential information confidentially is crucial.
- For this job, a good knowledge of the Dutch, French and English language is essential (conducting interviews in French or English does not deter you).
- You are team oriented and collegial.
- Contract: you get a contract of undetermined period.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: we offer a job where you can work independently.
- Training: you receive the necessary training and support.
- Development opportunities: you get the chance to play at the highest level and to take full advantage of the opportunities that arise.
- Attractive salary with benefits.
- Variation: varied task package.
- Work-life balance: attention is paid to the balance between work and relaxation (yoga classes, a fitness room, table tennis, etc.).
- A 4/5 employment is also possible.
Interested? Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com addressed to Jessica De Block.