Transport planner with knowledge of Italian
To support our growth, we are looking for a transport planner with knowledge of Italian. In this position you are responsible for planning drivers, taking into account the available resources, priorities and limitations.
- You collect the data about the transport orders and register them digitally.
- You plan the routes and confirm them to the customer.
- You ensure an optimal loading capacity and you search for return freights
- You assign routes to the drivers who perform them.
- You follow the transport orders and intervene when necessary.
- You support the driver with daily issues on the road (traffic jams, breakdowns, issues with the amount / quality of goods, etc.).
- You have a bachelor 's work and thinking mindset.
- You have knowledge of the national and international rout network.
- You know the legislation in the transport sector (EC regulations, ″ driving and rest times ″).
- You have knowledge of the legally prescribed transport documents.
- You have a good knowledge of Italian and English or Dutch.
- Experience with the Transport Management System TAS is a plus.
- You have experience with track and trace system for drivers (TX connect) is a plus.
- Being able to work with online freight exchange market is a plus.
- You are stress-resistant, customer-oriented and do not have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- Contract: you get a contract of undetermined period.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: we offer a job where you can work independently.
- Training: you receive the necessary training and support.
- Development opportunities: you get the chance to play at the highest level and to take full advantage of the opportunities that arise.
- Attractive salary with benefits.
Interested? Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com addressed to Jessica De Block.