Driver CE Moffett
To support our growth, we are looking for a Driver CE who has experience with the moffett or who is prepared to follow training in this.
- You carry out transports at different locations (national or international).
- Performing a prior inspection of the vehicle and preparing for the ride.
- Checking the goods for load safety and for damage / completeness.
- Prepare the vehicle for loading and unloading.
- Economic, ecological and responsible driving.
- Respect the relevant transport legislation.
- Perform all required administration.
- Loading and unloading the goods using the moffett.
- You always report problems and issues back to the planning.
You can take the truck home.
- You have experience as a CE truck driver.
- You have experience with working with the moffett or are willing to follow a course in this.
- You speak and understand Dutch and / or French.
- You understand the instructions.
- You can work with a GPS.
- Experience in using the Transics on-board computer system is a plus.
- You can work with an (electric) pallet.
- You perform the work in a customer-friendly manner and this according to the guidelines of the planning.
- Depending on your preference you can opt for a national or international planning.
- Contract: you get a contract of undetermined period.
- Payment: you will receive a payment in line with the market.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: we offer a job where you can work independently
- Training: you receive the necessary training and support.
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com addressed to Jessica De Block.