Distribution Driver C - Genk
For our site in Genk we are looking for a Driver C for distribution / national transport.
- Delivery of floor covering to our customers, mainly in the provinces of Liège, Flemish Brabant and Limburg.
- Receiving work assignments and making the necessary preparations.
- Performing a prior inspection of the vehicle.
- Preparing the route: ensuring that all necessary documents are present. Correctly set up of GPS and on-board computer.
- Checking the load safety.
- Checking goods for damage / completeness and respond appropriately when irregularities are found.
- Economic, ecological and responsible driving.
- Respect the relevant transport legislation.
- Performing all required administration.
- You always report problems and issues back to the planning.
- You have experience as a truck driver C.
- You have valid cards (driver card, code 95, driver's license).
- You can make yourself understood in Dutch and / or French.
- You understand the instructions.
- You are prepared to start early (6 am).
- You can work with a GPS.
- Experience in using the on-board computer system Transics is a plus.
- You can work with an (electric) pallet.
- Willing to preform physical work.
- You are prepared to start every morning at our the site in Genk.
- You perform the work in customer-friendly manner and according to the guidelines of the planning.
- Contract: you get a contract of undetermined period.
- Payment: you will receive a payment in line with the market.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: we offer a job where you can work independently.
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Jessica De Block.