COORDINATOR EXPEDITION & FORWARDING
To support our growth, we are looking for a Expedition and Forwarding Coordinator for our intermodal department.
- You coordinate the daily work within your team (motivating, stimulating, evaluating and managing your teammates).
- You complete the files from A to Z (from opening the file, price quotes to invoicing).
- You arrange transport, manage bookings, and create the relevant transport documents (for example, customs formalities).
- You are always looking for the best solutions for the available loads/freights.
- You are the contact person for your customers who have questions about their shipment, ensure that the customer requirements are met, and you follow up the commercial leads.
- You communicate with customers and other partners on a daily basis, you work closely with your expedition colleagues and you continuously look for possible optimisations.
- You report to the management.
- You can look back on a similar experience.
- You are ideally in possession of a Bachelor degree (preferred logistics management) or equivalent through experience.
- Knowledge of the Italian market is a plus.
- You able to stand your ground in busy periods and dare to take operational decisions.
- You are entrepreneurial and you manage and motivate employees.
- You have strong organizational and communication skills.
- You have knowledge of different transport modes and transport regulations/legislation.
- You are resistant to stress, customer-oriented and flexible.
- Knowledge of Dutch and English is required. Knowledge of Italian is included.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with the Transport Management System TAS is a plus.
- Contract: you get a contract of undetermined period.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: we offer a job where you can work independently.
- Training: you receive the necessary training and support.
- Development opportunities: you get the chance to play at the highest level and to take full advantage of the opportunities that arise.
- Attractive salary with benefits.
Interested? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Jessica De Block.