Handy man (m/w)
For our site in Ghent we are looking for a Handy man to perform all kinds of maintenance and repair work. Your tasks are very varied and are carried out with the necessary independence. You consult and report daily with the fleet department aubout the maintance work.
- Maintenance of our buildings and warehouses (eg: cleaning up quays, washing windows, sweeping the warehouse with a sweeper, cleaning up and tidying up areas, cleaning up cardboard, etc.).
- Basic sanitary maintenance (eg: replacing leaking faucets) and basic electricity maintenance (eg: replacing lamps).
- Painting work.
- Chores (eg: Moving furniture or putting it together, screwing things together, hanging frames, etc.).
- Maintenance of our green zones (mowing grass, weed control, etc.).
- Maintenance and organization of the workplace.
- Retrieve necessary material from, for example, DIY stores.
- You are a handy man.
- You preferably have a first experience in a similar position.
- You like to be active and sees work.
- You can handle different manual and electrical work tools / machines such as: drilling machine, grinding machine, auger, working keys, grass machine, sweepers, etc.
- You are motivated, reliable and you care about punctuality.
- Working independently does not scare you.
- You have a driving license B.
- Being in possession of a forklift certificate is a plus.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch.
- You work in full-time day shift.
- Depending on your preference you can opt for a national or international planning.
- Contract: you get a contract of undetermined period.
- Payment: you will receive a payment in line with the market with benefits.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: we offer a job where you can work independently.
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com addressed to Jessica De Block.