Forklift & Reachtruck 2- shift system
To support our growth, we are looking for a Forklift and Reachtruck driver who wants to work in a 2-shift system.
- You receive the goods and unload them from containers, trailers and trucks with the help of a forklift/reachtruck.
- You check the goods received for quantity and damage.
- You place the goods at the exact location in the warehouse with a reach truck, and follow the logistic system.
- You move the goods within the warehouse with a forklift or reachtruck.
- You assemble orders and package them. You affix the correct shipping labels.
- You perform a first quality control of the treated goods and their packaging.
- You do simple repairs to damaged packaging.
- You load the goods in containers, trailers, and trucks based on the loading schedule.
- You have experience as a warehouse worker forklift driver / reachtruck driver
- You understand instructions whether or not with a loading schedule
- You understand the loading diagram of the forklift
- You have a valid forklift and / or reachtruck certificate
- You can work with an (electric) pallet and a strap machine
- You want to work in 2-shifts: 6 am-2 pm and 2 pm-10 pm.
- Contract: you get a contract of undetermined period.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Training: you receive the necessary training and support.
- Shift bonus for shift work.
- Attractive salary with benefits.
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Jessica De Block.