Administration employee (damage claims/purchase)
For our site in Ghent, we are looking for a employee to handle our damage claims and who also supports the purchasing department.
- You are responsible for the management and follow-up of damage claimfiles from A to Z.
- You handle all kinds of damage ranging from damage to passenger cars, trucks, forklift trucks, goods, buildings and damage to 3rd.
- You handle the damage declarations in a correct manner (correct assessment of coverage of debt demand, fast and efficient settlement of the damage).
- For this you are in daily contact with various parties internally (fleet department, purchasing department, and involved employees) and externally (customers, subcontractors, insurance companies and expertise).
- You function as a point of contact.
- You maintain a good relationship with these external parties and act in the interest of the organization.
- As a purchase assistant you support the management of the purchase administration.
- You draw up specifications and request price quotes from various suppliers.
- You manage and follow the contract conditions.
- You create and place purchase orders (POs).
- You follow the delivery times and purchase invoices.
- You communicate with suppliers about outstanding orders, sending reminders and processing their questions / answers.
- You manage a supplier database and keep it up to date.
- You identify the supply needs of the organization.
- You work closely with the purchasing manager and other departments.
- You have a bachelor's degree, preferably in finance and insurance.
- You can look back on a similar work experience.
- You have an affinity with insurance / damageclaims.
- Preferably you have administrative experience in purchase is a plus.
- You work accurately and are an administrative centipede.
- You have good communication skills and can easily express yourself in Dutch, French and English.
- You have an assertive personality.
- You deal discreetly with confidential information and data.
- You are solution-oriented and proactive.
- You have PC skills and a good knowledge of the Office programs.
- You have the necessary independence and can organize your work autonomously.
- Contract: you get a contract of undetermined period.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: we offer a job where you can work independently.
- Training: you receive the necessary training and support.
- Development opportunities: you get the chance to play at the highest level and to take full advantage of the opportunities that arise.
- Attractive salary with benefits.
Interested? Send an e-mail with you resume to email@example.com addressed to Jessica De Block.