IT Logistics Engineer
We are looking for an IT Logistics Engineer to support our growth. In this position you are responsible for improving / optimizing and implementing our logistics processes and IT systems (Warehouse Management Systems).
- The optimal organization / renewing of the Warehouse Management System, the warehouse layout and logistics processes.
- Responsible for matching our IT systems to our logistics processes and furnishing of our warehouses.
- Identifying and analyzing deviations in our WMS processes. With any questions or problems, you make an analytical diagnosis and try to provide an efficient solution quickly.
- Thinking about continuous improvement of the warehouse processes, both in terms of logistics and IT. Drawing up process descriptions and drawing up business cases. Setting up warehouse projects.
- Replacing older WMS systems and logistics processes.
- Monitoring the proper functioning of our IT systems and logistics processes.
- Implementation of new customers in new or existing WMS systems, striving for maximum customer satisfaction. To achieve this, you are in contact with the customer and you work closely with other departments.
- You report to the IT manager.
- You preferably have experience in a similar position.
- You have a bachelor's thinking level.
- Good knowledge of WMS systems, automation and mechanization of logistics processes.
- You are entrepreneurial, proactive and communicative.
- Knowledge of Dutch, English and French is a must.
- You are able to switch quickly and are flexible.
- You work solution-oriented, customer-oriented and have a strong operational focus.
- You are analytical and can set priorities.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
- Contract: you get a contract of undetermined period.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: we offer a job where you can work independently.
- Training: you receive the necessary training and support.
- Development opportunities: you get the chance to play at the highest level and to take full advantage of the opportunities that arise.
- Attractive salary with benefits.
Interested? Send an e-mail with you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Jessica De Block.