To support our growth, we are looking for an Application Manager. In this position you are responsible for improving / optimizing and various software applications in the field of transport and logistics.
- Optimal organization / renewal of the Transport Management System.
- Responsible for aligning our IT systems with our transport and logistics activities.
- You are responsible for the vision of the future and managing the projects of A-Z.
- Communication of the changes to all stakeholders.
- You capture the business requirements with the internal stakeholders and set up case studies.
- Responsible for the rollout of new functionalities.
- 2nd line support.
- You report to the IT manager.
- You preferably have experience in a similar position.
- You have a bachelor's level of thinking.
- Experience in the transport and logistics sector is a plus.
- You are entrepreneurial, proactive and communicative.
- Knowledge of Dutch, English and French is a must.
- You are able to switch quickly and you are flexible.
- You work solution-oriented, customer-oriented and have a strong operational focus.
- You are analytical and can set priorities.
- You can set your own priorities.
- Knowledge of SQL is an asset.
- Contract: you get a contract of undetermined period.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: we offer a job where you can work independently.
- Training: you receive the necessary training and support.
- Development opportunities: you get the chance to play at the highest level and to take full advantage of the opportunities that arise.
- Attractive salary with benefits.
Interested? Send an e-mail with you resume to email@example.com addressed to Jessica De Block.