We are looking for C drivers for transport for the fashion industry. We have opportunities at different sites.
- You carry out transports from our site to our customers (clothing shops). You will be taught how to make several journeys.
- You receive the work orders and load the goods before departure.
- You check the load for safety, completeness and damage.
- On arrival at the customer, you unload the goods according to the agreed guidelines and, if necessary, take the return goods with you (loading/unloading by means of a transpallet/hand truck).
- You keep in close contact with the planning department so that the trips can be made as efficiently as possible.
- At the end of your trips, you transfer the correct documents and data
- You have experience as a distribution driver C.
- You are in possession of a valid driver's licence, code 95 and medical clearance.
- You can communicate in Dutch and/or French & understand the imposed work instructions.
- Physical work is not a problem (manual loading/unloading).
- You can work with a GPS and scanning system (PDA).
- You can work with an (electric) transpallet.
- You can work independently in a customer-friendly way.
- You are flexible in terms of starting hours (leaving early).
- You are open to Saturday work.
- Working days of +- 12h/day.
- You have your own transport to get to our site.
- Contract: You will get a contract of indefinite duration.
- International environment: You will work in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Training: You will receive the necessary training and support.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for the attention of TML Recruitment.