City driver CE
To support our growth, we are looking for a Driver CE who wants to roll up his sleeves.
- You carry out transports to our customers.
- These are mainly clothing stores in city centers.
- Depending on the volume, you will drive with different trucks (for example: one day with a city trailer and the other day with a box trailer).
- You receive the work assignments and make the necessary preparations to be able to carry out the ride properly.
- You check the load for safety, completeness and damage.
- You are responsible for manual loading and unloading of the goods (using an electric pallet).
- After completing your tasks, you submit the correct documents and data.
- You immediately report problems to the planning. You can take the truck home.
- You have experience as a CE truck driver.
- You are great at maneuvering.
- Maneuvering in the center of cities does not scare you.
- Physical work does not scare you.
- Manual loading and unloading is no problem.
- You can make yourself understood in Dutch and / or French / or English.
- You understand the instructions.
- You can work with a GPS.
- Experience in using the on-board computer system Transics is a plus.
- You can work with an (electric) pallet.
- You perform the work according to the guidelines of the planning and this in a customer-friendly manner
- Contract: you get a contract of indefinite duration.
- Payment: you will receive a payment in line with the market.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: We offer a job where you work independently.
- Training: You receive the necessary training and support.
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com addressed to Jessica De Block.